Learning computer essentials just got easier. This program consists of five introductory courses – courses that will give you the skills you need to make the most of your computing experience. The courses are:
● Introduction to Computers 1 (Basic Processes)
● Introduction to Computers 2 (Internet and Email)
● Introduction to Computers 3 (Word Processing)
● Any single-session Internet workshop
● Either File Management or Windows
NOTE: There is no obligation to pay for courses before you enroll in each individual course.
Students who complete the program within three years will receive a Certificate of Recognition at our annual meeting and a voucher to take any other course for free.
To sign up, simply check the appropriate line on the application form. See the application form for dates, times and costs of the individual courses.